This Volume provides a successful forum on process safety, risk assessment and HSE management.
It is an opportunity to read and gain experience on actual topics and current evolution in emerging risk assessment and management, as the security issues in the chemical and process industry and the assessment of accident scenarios caused by natural hazards.
The volume focuses mainly on the following topics:
- RISK AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- MULTI-RISK ASSESMENT AND RESILIENCE OF COMPLEX SYSTEMS
- HUMAN FACTORS AND SAFETY CULTURE
- LEADERSHIP, RISK GOVERNANCE AND REGULATORY ISSUES
- SAFETY 4.0 AND DIGITALIZATION
- CHEMICAL AND PROCESS HAZARDS
- FIRES, EXPLOSIONS, AND TOXIC RELEASES
- SAFETY OF HYDROGEN AND OF TECHNOLOGIES FOR DECARBONIZATION
- SAFETY OF ENERGY AND TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS
- ATYPICAL SCENARIOS AND HILP EVENTS
- ENVIROMENTAL SAFETY AND ENVIROMENTAL PROTECTION
Valerio Cozzani, Bruno Fabiano, Genserik Reniers (Guest Editors)