- Each Volume contains papers submitted to AIDIC for publication.
- Each Volume is identified by registered ISBN and ISSN and since Volume 17 by a DOI number for each paper.
- Each Paper in the volume is covered by a copyright assigned to AIDIC Servizi S.r.l.
- Each Paper is evaluated for acceptance by at least two Peer Reviewers.
- The list of the Peer Reviewers is published with the online issue publication.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Our policy is to permit Authors to reuse part of their CET articles or to self-archive the published version of their work in Institutional Repository, provided that AIDIC/CET is acknowledged as the source. The version to be used is the Publisher’s PDF. No embargo period is required.
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TRANSACTIONS is referenced by: SCOPUS since Vol. 17, 2009, and ISI Web of Science (Thomson Reuters: Proceedings Citation index) since Vol. 16, 2008