The main goal of this volume of Chemical Engineering Transactions is to present the state-of-the-art articles that addresses the various challenges outlined under the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and drives the transformation towards low-carbon development in Asia and beyond.
Following topics were included in this volume:
- Catalyst and Reaction Engineering
- Separation and Purification Technology
- Process Integration & Modeling
- Environmental/Economic/Social Impact assessment
- Urban Planning & Smart Cities
- Smart & Sustainable Energy Systems
- Sustainable Solid Waste Management
- Sustainable Production & Consumption
- Smart & Green Material
- Sustainable Agriculture Farming & Processing
- Microbial Technology
- Protein and Bioenvironmental Eng.
- Food Biotechnology
- Advances in Food Engineering
The Guest Editors believe that the published papers will attract wide readership attention and contribute to the spreading the most recent research results in the field.
Jeng Shiun Lim, Nor Alafiza Yunus, Jirí Jaromír Klemeš (Guest Editors)